Thursday, April 8, 2010

Things I hate/like reading on other blogs


I spend some of my free time perusing though the various blogs on blogger and I've found a trend of things that make me want to pass right by, throw up or read the last 100 posts of someones blog. If you're interested i've put them in a handly list form:

I hate reading:
1) Blogs written from the voice of babies. Babies don't type, babies don't even talk. Don't write your blog like your baby has an opinion about the outfit you bought for them that week.
2) Blogs that give every nasty little detail about whatever disgusting medical treatment you had on your foot fungus last week.
3)Blogs written by 15 year old girls that spell tings lyke dey neva went 2 skool + r lyke OMG my lyfe SUCKS SOOOOOOOOOOO HARD!
4)Blogs that try to sell stuff, if your stuff was any good it probably wouldn't be sold on a blog
5)Blogs devoted only to recipes or crafts, see #4 for reason

I enjoy reading:
1)Blogs about weightloss. You go girl, you've got my support.
2)Funny blogs. Who doesn't like a laugh
3)Blogs with interesting background or names. It's the whole judge a book by a cover thing. I do, i judge, i'm more likely to read an interestingly named blog than one called "The Jones Family"
4)Blogs that are short and sweet, i don't need to know EVERY detail of the day but a good description here or there is always nice as long as it's relevant to my entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment